1. It is customary to tip mates on
a party boat. The amount of the tip should depend on the service provided. If
you are pleased with the service 20% of the fare is an appropriate tip. If the
service is not satisfactory please report it to the captain.
2. In the summer the 1PM trips on weekend may experience beach traffic. Please allow an extra 15 minutes.
(Ocean Parkway usually has the least traffic). When taking Robert Moses Causeway
DO NOT get off at Captree Island, get off at Captree State Park.
3. A light jacket and sunscreen are a good idea.
4. Monday and Tuesday are our least crowded days.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the top deck.
6. We have coffee, a microwave, and a galley selling water, soda, candy,
chips, cookies, etc. Anything else you may want you are welcome to bring.
do not permit the use of braided line for striper chumming or live eel fishing.
8. For great
fish recipes click here
9. We do not sell any alcoholic beverages on the boat, nor do we permit any
hard liquor on board. You may bring a few cans of beer per person, but the boat
is not a place that you should go for the purpose of consuming alcoholic
10. There is a pool for the heaviest eligible fish caught on each trip. Pool
rules are posted in the cabin. 100% of the money collected is paid to the
11. If you click on the fish on the left side at the bottom of the page you
will get some interesting information on each species and helpful fishing tips.